Three Countries in 30 hours...
>> Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Let's just say we left Laos on Tuesday evening, woke up on a bus in Bangkok early Wednesday morning and are now going to bed in Cambodia. It was a very tiring past few days.
The commotion of course does not stop here. Tomorrow we will be up for another sunrise, hopefully a beautiful one at Angkor Wat. It will be a full day of site seeing with many more temples pictures im sure. I hope you are not too bored of the ones from Myanmar, but I understand if you are.
After tomorrow we will be off again, back to Thailand. This time we decided to take two days to relax at the beach since we have been on the go for the past week.
I must apologize that we have not had much interesting content on our blog lately. It has just been hard since we have been on the go lately. We will hopefully have pictures and maybe a story or two up before we head to China on the 14th.
6 comments:
I never get tired of your pictures! Sounds like you guys need a rest before heading into China.
Stay well! Love you
mom
I just got a chance to catch up on all your pictures - they are award worthy! You have captured so much of the culture, economy and spirit of the places you have visited...from the beauty of a single yellow flower to the glittering yellow of a temple dome to the yellowing wall in a narrow alleyway...
Keep on sharing!
With love and wishes
Daddio and Anna
I am loving keeping up with you two!!! It is giving me something to look forward to!!
What was your favorite thing in Chiang mai? Joe and I are applying for a contest to go on a trip there! =)
love and miss you!
Well I am glad you are all still enjoying the pictures! We have arrived back in Bangkok (for the fourth time) and plan to stay low key, aside from getting out India Visa before heading to China. This means we have some time to update our blog properly. We'll be in touch.
(Kaitlyn Chang Mai was really nice, i recommend a day trip with a hike and elephant ride and a cooking class! Im excited for you to be able to travel as well. )
I must say those cooking classes delivered results! Very artsy salads! Maybe you can demonstarte that talent bakc home...yum..yum..
Kevin - the "single-glove" look went out with MJ... ;)
The falls/rope swing look incredible! Keep the pics coming.
Post a Comment